Midway Village's 1905 Barn
Our rustic two-story barn is perfect for a gathering of any kind, including wedding ceremonies, receptions, class reunions, company picnics, barn dances, graduation parties, meetings, etc.
- Elevator is available.
- Bathrooms are located on the first floor.
- Table and chair set up provided with rental.
- The Barn is not heated or air-conditioned.
- Capacity 150 with guests seating on 2 separate floors.
- Rentals available May - October depending on weather.
- Food and Beverage provided by one of our Exclusive Catering Partners.
- Sound equipment is available for an additional fee for outdoor ceremonies.
- Grounds around the Barn are available for rent to preform ceremonies or use for lawn games.
- Rental Chairs are available if you want to upgrade the seating inside the Barn or for ceremonies held on the Grounds outside the Barn.
- Rental time 9am-12am. If you have an elaborate décor set up please consider additional day(s) rental as the rental time will encompass all set up and removal of décor as well as vendors.
2017 Rental Fees:
Wedding Receptions: $1500.00
Park District Resident: $1200.00
Non- Wedding Rental: $100.00 per hour with 4 hour minimum
Grounds Rental Fee: $500.00 per day.
$200.00 Refundable Damage Deposit required.
Click here to see the 1905 Barn on our Village map. For additional details or to view the
facilities, call Mary Friel, at 815-397-9112, ext. 114 or email@example.com.