The Lakeview Rooms
Located in the Museum Center, are ideal for a banquet, wedding reception, anniversary party, meeting or lecture. The rooms overlook The Millhouse on "Lake Severin."
- Capacity: 150 for round table seating, 60 for classroom seating.
- Complimentary Wifi available.
- Table and chair set-up provided.
- Built in screen(s) and sound system.
- Rental time for receptions 9 am-12 am.
- Museum access available at a discounted fee.
- This room can be divided into three sections.
- Grounds rental available for ceremonies overlooking Lake Severin.
- Food & Beverage is provided by one of our Exclusive Catering Partners.
- Audio Visual equipment is available for an additional fee for outdoor ceremonies or for meetings.
2017 Rental Fees:
Wedding Receptions: $1500.00
Park District Resident: $1200.00
Non- Wedding Rental: $100.00 per hour with 4 hour minimum
Grounds Rental Fee: $500.00 per day.
$200.00 Refundable Damage Deposit required.
Click here to see the Lakeview Rooms on our Village map. For additional details or to view the facilities, call Mary Friel, at 815-397-9112, ext. 114 or email@example.com.