Join Midway's Dynamic Volunteer Team!
Are you energetic and enthusiastic and willing to share your time and talents with us? Become a part of our volunteer team, and enjoy the many benefits associated with the program.
Here’s how you can help:
- Living History
- Operations Support
- Special events
- Village Beautification
- Wednesday Volunteers
Follow this link for more details on each volunteer area. If you have questions, please call Nancy Rife, Midway Village Volunteer Coordinator, at 815-397-9112, ext. 111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Benefits of Becoming A Volunteer:
- Meeting interesting people
- Being part of a learning environment
- Invitations to volunteer recognition events
- Flexible hours tailored to meet your schedule
- Free one day pass to special events when volunteering
- Lunch provided when you volunteer at an event
- 10% Discount in our Museum Store for purchases over $5.00