A Moonlight Garden – Our Wedding Garden
Based on a favorite theme of the Victorian era, A Moonlight Garden incorporates plants that are designed to be enjoyed in the late afternoon and evening. Foliage and heirloom flowers that appear to glow under the light of the moon will be highlighted, as well as aromatic plants which fill the air with their fragrance after the sun goes down. In addition to color and fragrance, the plants featured in this garden will reflect the elaborate Victorian Language of Flowers, a complicated form of communication which allowed Victorians to express their sentiments by assigning a symbolic meaning to individual flowers.
- Private Gate entrance.
- Chair Rental suggested.
- Ceremonies available June – September.
- Sound Equipment is available at an additional fee.
- Intimate location behind the Midway Community Church.
- Capacity: We can accommodate a small ceremony to larger celebrations. (150 guests Maximum)
- The arbor at this distinctive garden makes a beautiful setting for exchanging or renewing wedding vows.
- The Midway Community Church is the weather back up and staging area for the wedding party for this venue. Capacity 75 guests.
2017 Rental Fees:
$200.00 / 3 hour block of time.
Rockford Park District Resident: Resident: $175.00 / 3 hour block of time
Chair Rental Fee: $3.60 per chair with 50 chair minimum order.
White wedding chairs set up by our staff.
Click here to see the Moonlight Garden on our Village map. For additional details or to view the
facilities, call Mary Friel, at 815-397-9112, ext. 114 or email@example.com.