Map and Driving Directions
There are three bicycle racks on the museum campus as amenities for those riding bicycles to experience the museum’s events, tours and other activities. These bike racks are prominently placed near the Main Museum Center front doors, and the gate entrances to the Victorian Village off the Recreation Path, and near the Old Doll’s House.
How to Get Here
- Take I-90 to the State St / US-20 Business (Clock Tower) Exit.
- Take the ramp toward Rockford.
- Stay straight to go onto US-20 E State St.
- Turn RIGHT onto STATE ST.
- Turn RIGHT onto PERRYVILLE RD.
- Turn LEFT onto GUILFORD RD.
- Turn left into the museum driveway.